Celebrating Paula Gordon & 20 Years of Service
Please join us in thanking and congratulating Paula Gordon, who is retiring after over 20 years of service at ASuperior!
Paula’s career with ASuperior began in the summer of 2000, when the company was still located in Conyers; she’s amongst the few remaining staff members that were part of the “Conyers Crew.” Paula started as an operator and has been a key part of our remote team efforts over the years. She retires as, outside of family, the longest active employee with the company!
In her tenure with ASuperior, Paula has:
• Served over 1,000 accounts across the country
• Over 5,000 days on the job fulfilling a shift
• Over 7,600 total days of service
• Over 38,000 hours of service
• Nearly 23,000 hours on the phone taking messages
• Nearly 1.4 million total minutes on the phone taking messages
• Over 1 million(!) total messages taken
Thank you for being such an integral part of the ASuperior team, Paula! We’ll miss you, and we wish you nothing but the best!